1. Many companies make sugar free soft drinks which are very good and the drinks contain only one or two calories per bottle.
2. Mr. Leland once played in a symphony moreover, he now conducts a community orchestra.
3. The crab grass was flourishing but the rest of the lawn, unfortunately was dying.
4. The hill was covered with wildflowers it was a beautiful sight.
5. As I turned around I heard a loud thump for the cat had upset the goldfish bowl.
6. The artist preferred to paint in oils for he did not like watercolors.
7. The house was clean the table set and the porch light on everything was ready for the guests' arrival.
8. He looked carefully in the underbrush and he saw a pair of green eyes staring at him.
9. The foundations of the house had been poured but to his disappointment nothing else had been done because of the carpenters' strike.
10. The secretary could type sixty words a minute and take shorthand however she could not