1. George was always better than (I, me) at football.
2. That night (me and my friends, my friends and I) went dancing.
3. She felt that they were in a world of their own, (she, her) and her friend.
4. My room is big enough for my daughter and (I, me).
5. His sister is jealous because he gets more attention than (she, her).
6. She tries to use big words when (she and I, her and me) are talking.
7. When I got there, (he, him) and his partner had already started.
8. (We, Us) confirmed coffee drinkers never will get used to tea.