1. What (has, have) they in their pockets?
2. Which (is, are) your slippers?
3. What (seems, seem) to be the matter?
4. Who (is, are) the students in your class this semester?
5. What (does, do) Juan say about that?
6. Who (wears, wear) that chartreuse poncho?
7. What (is, are) the courses you want to take?
8. What (is, are) those books about?
9. Who (is, are) the women selling vegetables?
10. Who (appears, appear) to be the person best qualified for the job?
11. What (has, have) the parrot done to you?
12. Which (is, are) the famous painting?